Monday, April 21, 2008

i found my wedding dress!

i've always loved the wrap dresses from butter by nadia, so for my august wedding i've decided to go with the maxi length satin version in antique white. the dress can be styled in a number of different ways (it can be twisted and stretched to achieve a multitude of looks-- strapless, halter, kimono sleeves, butterfly sleeves, one shoulder...) and it fits sizes 2-16!


see more images here (click on "satin ball gown" at the top).

now i just need to find the perfect accessories! something with feathers for my head... like this?

(image courtesy of kime buzzelli from the moldy doily)


so... any ideas for shoes?

3 comments:

themoldydoily said...

hey there! So that hair clip is by Laura Kranitz and she does custom work all the time. That particular piece is sort of cream/offwhite and is still at the shop I think. She could also do a white one if you wanted. I love this one. She does delicate 20's style headband ones too. Either contact her on her website or her myspace: http://www.myspace.com/jewelsandbrocade

xoxo
kime

Sharon said...

I adore this dress-I've just looked on its website-they are amazing! I love all the different combos you can do! A very stunning choice!!

Hecate said...

Blessings on your coming nuptials. Email me if you'd like a tarot reading!